Teachers and students of Tribal Camp Oslo performs for an audience at the event Battle of the Tribes. This is a dinner show. The meal is included in the entrance fee. The space is limited, sign up soon. Mogador Café sells wine, beer and drinks for those who are thirsty.
Time: 12 September 19:30
Location: Mogador Café, Toftesgate 41, Grünerløkka, Oslo
Entrance fee: 300 NOK, includes Tapas buffet and 1 non alcoholic drink.
Performing: Sophia Mirlashari (S), Callisto (S), Magdalena Martinsson (S), Anne Innes, Sylvia Solberg og Wenche H. Årnes, samt Tribal Troopers
Facebook event here.
See details of the delicious Tapas menu below the flyer.
- Fried scampi with fresh vegetables and garlic, coriander, parsley and chili sauce.
- Kefta: Delicious grilled meat balls in spicy tomato sauce.
- Grilled spicy chicken wings.
- Manchego: Spanish goat cheese from Castilla-La-Mancha , mild aftertaste of nuts.
- Warm lentils with fresh coriander and parsley.
- Zaalook: Aubergine, tomato and paprika.
- Kachalu: Potatoes in mild spicy tomato sauce with coriander and parsley.
- Sabzi: Fresh purée of spinach, leek and olive oil.
- Gulpi: Cauliflower in mild spicy tomato sauce, onion, garlic and coriander.
- Salad: tomatoes, paprika, cucumber, red onion and cumin vinaigrette.
- Hommous: Home made and spicy with chick peas, onion, garlic and fresh coriander.
- Aioli: Mogador’s own recipe with Dijon mustard, served with Italian leaven bread.
- Green olives with stones.
See the menu in Norwegian at Mogador Café’s homepage
(scroll down to “Tapasretter” and “Vegetartapas”).
Design: Jorunn Sjølli